пятница, 26 декабря 2008 г.

Aliens

Do you believe in aliens? If you don’t, you are a bore and uninteresting person. How can you be sure that they don’t exist? If you are sure that aliens don’t exist only because you haven’t seen them, you are a narrow-minded person. You don’t try to understand the world around you and you have a routine approach to cognition of the world. The fact that you haven’t seen aliens doesn’t prove their absence. You can’t neither assert their absence, nor deny it. I agree that the majority of people, who claim that are familiar with aliens, lie. However, there are some unquestionable proofs, which can’t be disclaimed by skeptics. However, they simply prefer not to notice them. This is a mere playing ostrich. To believe in aliens doesn’t mean that you are a stupid person. It means that you are a creative person with developed imagination and are always ready for new experience. As for me, I think that aliens do exist. I haven’t seen them by my own eyes, but I believe numerous testimonies of eyewitnesses. I admit that some of these testimonies, maybe even their greater part is false. However, the fact that that the amount of thee testimonies is so huge proves that they really exist and visit our planet. I think that those people who have seen them are very lucky and they can’t think that they have left their life for nothing. They have seen a miracle and it is wonderful. I dream to get acquainted with aliens too. I believe that once it will happen. It will inevitably happen, because I want it very much and will try hard not to miss such a wonderful chance. Aliens will come to me and share some of their secrets with me and maybe they will make me happy.